Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pretty Is As Pretty Does

Note to self : add to wish list...

I realized today that if I am to look exquisite this second half of the year then I need to put a halt to my culinary pursuits and start going to the gym. Soon the big, thick September fashion issues will be out with all of the incredible fall colors and styles, that in all honesty, never really change. Style is personal, it's what you like and what makes you feel good about yourself when you look in the mirror. For me Fall = plaid, saddle shoes, wing tips, vintage cashmere, dark plums and teals, faded men's denim (year round), men's thin stripped button downs and khakis/ dress pants tailored to fit. And most importantly, the little black button down sweater.

Sigh...

Fresh juice it is.

I also realized after web browsing and finding this amazing vintage Chanel dress that I could never in a million years afford, I should probably learn to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...