Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Babies Are Money



I felt as though this was the appropriate song to hum along to as I introduce my latest thrift store find: * drum roll, please*

TA~DA!!!


I drove and drove and drove... and drove around in F$#!ing circles looking for a certain Goodwill in a well to do neighborhood. The little voice (one of many) in my head told me not to give up. Finally, after what seemed like several sunrises and sunsets (about an hour) I found the store. Definitely quality over quantity. I spotted these babies as soon as I walked through the door. Chance? I don't think so... This was fate. They cost me right under $24.00, a bit more than I am usually willing to pay for thrifting finds but well worth it. Leather, made in Italy, perfect fit, mint condition and to add to the description -mine-.

Sing it, Astrud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...